Personal Data Act
Processing of personal data on Largestcompanies
- CMPartner AB is responsible for personal data and processes name data of executives in companies connected to Largestcompanies.com.
- CMPartner AB contacts all the companies in its database on a yearly basis through questionnaires or a web interface in order to assure the correctness of the data and to update the names of executives.
- CMPartner AB has a registered personal data representative at the Swedish Data Inspection Board.
- CMPartner AB does not process integrity sensitive personal data.
- CMPartner AB immediately corrects any inaccuracies and deletes information on executives that do not wish to participate.
- The database information is copyrighted. CMPartner AB thus requires its customers to always state the information source when using name data obtained from Largestcompanies in their send-outs.
Read more about the Personal Data Act (PDA) on the website of The Swedish Data Inspection Board.